Sunday 2 August 2015

Saying goodbye to the Summer Holidays

Summer Memories
I don’t know about you but this summer has gone like a blink of an eye ! I have been to France and to Austria and now back in London and ready to tackle the long Autumn / Winter ahead of us.
I had some incredible memories of my holidays this year… Let’s check out some of my favourite moments :
Ile de Bendor
Going to the Ile de Bendor is always a special moment, but this year even more… I met with Emily my wonderful wedding planner http://www.myplandetable.com at my wedding venue… do you like the view ?
Toulon
I discovered the old town of Toulon one sunny morning with my Mum… time seems to have stopped and the architecture reflects the past of the city wonderfully.
St Paul
Having a glass of Champagne in front of St Paul could not have been surrealist ! Yes, London, you still surprises me after all those years !
Velden, Austria
The beauty of Velden, the Monte Carlo of Austria in Carinzia is a little gem…
Faaker see, austria
A little boat trip on a sunny day on the lake Faaker See in Austria. The colour of the water of this lake is just mind blowing !!
Luxury Chic Travel

1 comments: