Sunday 2 August 2015

Tivoli Sao Paulo – Mofarrej

In the centre of the buzzing Sao Paulo lie the Tivolo Mofarrej hotel, a stunning 5* hotel member of Leading Hotels of the World. The arrival at the hotel is rather grand with the vegetations, the beautiful lobby and the attentive staff.
Tivoli Sao Paulo
Lobby Tivoli Sao Paulo
I stayed 3 nights in one of the Collection Room on the 15th floor giving me an amazing view over Sao Paulo ! The room measured around 30 sqm and compromised a king size bed, desk, windows from floor to ceiling, a seating area, Nespresso machine, WIFI (which is not complimentary), … and …. flip flops at turndown – how fab and so Brazilian :-)
Collection room at Tivoli Sao Paulo
IMG_8568
I had enough storage for my stay and the bathroom was equipped with a rain shower – bathrobes and plenty of towels, the toiletries were very pleasant which was an added value.
Bathroom at Tivoli Sao Paulo
Toileteries at Tivoli Sao Paulo
Breakfast at the Tivoli Sao Paulo is a real treat ! The range of pastries, fresh fruits, hot dishes were amazing, to a point I could not wait for the morning to get back to the restaurant to have breakfast all over again !
Breakfast at the Tivoli Sao Paulo
The team was really helpful and accommodating during my stay. I slept really well in my huge bed, the room was really quiet for such a big building. The only little problem was the time it took to get a lift…with so many floors it was understandable though !
lements Spa by Banyan Tree
To recover from the difficult journey via BA i had, I decided to book myself in the evening of my arrival at the Elements Spa by Banyan Tree. There are not enough words for me to explain how amazing the experience was. The spa is open until 10pm so I was able to book a late appointment at 8pm which I thought was brilliant for business travelers like me.
The hotel has a small pool as well – not quiet ideal for leisure so I will not recommend for a long leisurely stay but for a couple of hours in the afternoon on arrival, it was perfect !
IMG_8612[1]

0 comments:

Post a Comment