Friday 25 October 2013

Best College Hotel – Amsterdam

My room was comfortable, cozy and extremely quiet.I found the colour scheme of beige and browns relaxing which was fantastic after a long day running around the city for appointments. The bed was large with soft pillows… The room compromised very large windows to create an impression of space and great light. WIFI was complimentary so I could work from my room although to be honest, it was a tiny bit dark in the evening…
My bathroom was stunning with a powerful rain shower and Aroma Therapy products. Naturally, housekeeping provided me with a bathrobe and sleepers. I learnt later though that not all bathrooms are as spacious as the one I had. For reference : it was room 120 !!
What I loved the most about the hotel is the really well thought design and attention to details from lamps to chairs, to tables, wallpapers, flowers…. The breakfast was flawless with abundance of pastries, croissants (some of the best I ate in hotels…outside France!), cold meats, cheeses…
Amsterdam is only 45min away from London using British Airways from London City Airport, the fares are affordable so I will definitely plan a romantic get away in the near future….and The College Hotel will be on top of my list !

0 comments:

Post a Comment