Friday 25 October 2013

An unexpected posh bar at the Holiday Inn Villach

Divino's Bar at the Holiday Inn Villach
The first time I travelled to Austria and my boyfriend told me “Tonight, we are going to the Holiday Inn for a drink” I was a bit…perplexed, not exactly the place I had in mind for a romantic evening. I could not have been more surprised, the Divino’s Bar at the Holiday Inn is a very chic bar offering a wide selection of cognacs, wine and cigars. The décor is rather masculine with mainly dark woods and leather seats but very intimate with a soft lighting. Divino's Bar at the Holiday Inn Villach
Divino's Bar
The view over the Drau River is beautiful especially during summer when the terrace is open. After a long day visiting Villach and the Carinthia region, Divino’s Bar is a fantastic place to relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment