Friday 25 October 2013

Saying goodbye to the Summer Holidays

St Paul
Having a glass of Champagne in front of St Paul could not have been surrealist ! Yes, London, you still surprises me after all those years ! I discovered the old town of Toulon one sunny morning with my Mum… time seems to have stopped and the architecture reflects the past of the city wonderfully.
Velden, Austria
The beauty of Velden, the Monte Carlo of Austria in Carinzia is a little gem…
Faaker see, austria
A little boat trip on a sunny day on the lake Faaker See in Austria. The colour of the water of this lake is just mind blowing !!
 
Summer Memories
I don’t know about you but this summer has gone like a blink of an eye ! I have been to France and to Austria and now back in London and ready to tackle the long Autumn / Winter ahead of us.
I had some incredible memories of my holidays this year… Let’s check out some of my favourite moments :
Ile de Bendor
Going to the Ile de Bendor is always a special moment, but this year even more… I met with Emily my wonderful wedding planner at my wedding venue… do you like the view ?
Toulon

0 comments:

Post a Comment